Terms and conditions
§ 1 SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) shall apply to all offers, orders, purchases and other legal transactions, deliveries and services. Thermalquelle Loipersdorf objects to all deviating provisions in an order confirmation or other business documents of the business partner. Deviating business or contractual conditions shall not be recognized by Thermalquelle Loipersdorf or shall only apply in the event of written confirmation by Thermalquelle Loipersdorf. In the event of acknowledgement, this shall be limited to the respective business transaction. Furthermore, these General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all further legal transactions with the business partner. Further fundamental provisions: E-Commerce Act, Consumer Protection Act (KSchG) as well as other applicable law, bathing regulations of Thermenresort Loipersdorf.
§ 2 OFFER, ORDER, ORDER CONFIRMATION
(1) With regard to quantity and quality, the business partner shall adhere exactly to the inquiry of Thermalquelle Loipersdorf in its offer and, in the event of deviations, shall expressly point this out in writing in advance. Failure to do so shall not entitle the business partner to a higher fee in the event of deviations.
(2) Only orders or orders sent in writing or by e-mail shall be valid.
(3) Thermenresort Loipersdorf undertakes to accept the orderer's voucher/goods order under the terms and conditions of the website. A purchase contract for the voucher is concluded when the Loipersdorf Spa Resort confirms the customer's order by telephone or e-mail.
(4) The online spa voucher purchase is binding and cannot be cancelled or modified after the contract has been concluded. With this, the spa visitor acquires the right to visit the Loipersdorf Spa Resort on the selected day for the selected number of visitors. As the visit to the spa is a leisure service, it is pointed out that there is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 para. 1 item 10 of the Distance and Foreign Business Act. Other existing legal rights of withdrawal of the spa visitor are not excluded by this. In the case of reduced-price tickets, the corresponding proof must be shown. Online tickets are excluded from exchange, return and partial refund.
§ 3 VOUCHERS AND VALUE CARDS
(1) The value vouchers, gift cards and service vouchers are valid and redeemable in Thermalquelle Loipersdorf Gesellschaft mbH & Co KG after payment. Furthermore, paid value vouchers and gift cards are redeemable and valid in the partner businesses of Thermalquelle Loipersdorf Gesellschaft mbH & Co KG indicated on the homepage. The value vouchers, gift cards and service vouchers entitle the holder to the cashless purchase of (service) services; cash payments and refunds are excluded.
(2) In the event of loss, theft or damage to vouchers and value cards, no compensation will be provided by Thermalquelle Loipersdorf Gesellschaft mbH & Co KG.
(3) Vouchers and gift cards are excluded from return and exchange.
(4) The granting of the discount on multi-day tickets applies only to the purchase of full-price or adult tickets and cannot be combined with other discounts/discounts.
§ 4 PRICES, PACKAGING, HANDLING
The agreed prices are to be understood as fixed prices which cannot be increased for any reason whatsoever. The business partner shall be liable for proper packaging and for all disadvantages, in particular damage, incurred by Thermalquelle Loipersdorf due to inadequate packaging. The business partner shall provide any storage and/or operating instructions with the delivery without being requested to do so. If the business partner fails to comply with this requirement, the business partner shall be fully liable, regardless of fault, for any damage resulting from such failure to comply.
§ 5 TIME OF PERFORMANCE, PERFORMANCE DEADLINES
(1) The performance shall take place at the time, at the place and to the extent or in the quantity agreed in the contract or in the order. The performance period shall commence on the date of the order/contract.
(2) If a delay in performance occurs or is foreseeable, the business partner shall immediately notify Thermalquelle Loipersdorf thereof in writing. In the event of a delay on the part of the business partner, Thermal Spring Loipersdorf may withdraw from the contract or grant the business partner a reasonable grace period.
(3) The delivery of goods and vouchers of Thermenresort Loipersdorf shall be carried out by the Austrian Post according to the applicable terms and conditions. The delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the orderer. Delivery is subject to availability. If ordered goods are not available at that time, the customer has the choice to cancel the order or to be pre-registered for a possible subsequent delivery. If the supplier of Thermenresort Loipersdorf does not deliver to Thermenresort Loipersdorf despite contractual obligation, Thermenresort Loipersdorf is entitled to cancel the order. In any case, the customer will be informed immediately about the unavailability of the goods.
§ 6 INVOICE, PAYMENT
(1) Invoices shall comply with the statutory provisions. Furthermore, they shall contain the complete order number, the order date and, if indicated, the cost center.
(2) Thermalquelle reserves the right to choose one of the following payment conditions from the date of receipt of the proper invoice or from the beginning of the payment period: Payment within 14 days with 3% discount Payment within 30 days net.
§ 7 DATA PROTECTION
(1) The business partner is obligated to protect all company and business secrets of the Thermal Spring Loipersdorf that come to his knowledge in whatever manner and in whatever form.
(2) Thermal Spring Loipersdorf undertakes not to pass on to third parties the data required for order processing in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
§ 8 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act may withdraw from a contract concluded by means of distance selling (or a contractual declaration made by means of distance selling) within a period of 14 working days. The withdrawal period shall commence on the day of the conclusion of the contract. It is sufficient if the declaration of withdrawal is sent within the period without giving reasons.
(2) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act may withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance (or a contractual declaration made at a distance) within a period of 14 days from receipt of the delivery of the ordered goods. It is sufficient if the declaration of withdrawal is sent within the period without giving reasons. In the event of withdrawal, a full or partial refund of the purchase price shall only be made concurrently with the return of the goods received from the customer. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer. In the case of articles that are impaired by signs of use, we will charge an appropriate fee for the reduction in value. The same applies if accessories or parts are missing when the goods are returned.
(3) Online tickets are excluded from exchange, return and partial refund.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
Should any of the above provisions be invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. All other provisions of these GTC shall remain effective.